Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of School

I did meet this friend today!
{Charlie}

I'm still waiting on some permission forms to post students' pictures, so I'm limited on what pictures I can post. Please return these forms if you have not done so yet.
 
 
Today was a great first day of first grade! 
The students were excited & nervous... and as we read in the First Day Jitters, the teacher can be just as excited or nervous as them.

We spent a lot of time getting to know each other and learning procedures.  So many students remembered things from last year and were great models for everyone.
I can already tell everyone is ready to learn and want to do their personal best this year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful first day Charlie had! His sister (Britton - 5th grade) read the same book at school. That was the topic of conversation at the dinner table. Good luck on a successful day #2!
Margaret (Charlie's Mom)